Review in 2023 and Plans for 2024

# Failed to do at 2023

Nothing


# Success at 2023

1. Found out if you work for yourself, you will never lose your job unless you die.

2. I have found out, the perfect is only happend in your dream. They can be a virtual imagination. Or, let me put it stright, virtual girlfriend is everywhere, all you have to do is download those medium(mp4, mp3 and so on) or offline software to your local storage.

3. I indeed got a trip to Malaysia. But only for 1 day.

4. I found out those old and out of date system, software, algorithm are still useful when you need them. The "upgraded" concept maybe just a lie to force you watch more AD or buy more new products. New stuff will kill your freedom in the end. Unless you made everything by yourself. (DIY everything)


# Plan to do in 2024

I don't know for now.