A letter from Jun 04, 2022 -- by yingshaoxo

Dear FutureMe,


This was not the first letter I wrote to you. Either will be the last one.


Every year, I'll write one letter to you. Because as I think, I'm the only friend you have ever had.


I think in your life, you'll somehow meet a lot of guys. Bad or good. Or sometimes just a lier group who always want to get money from you.


That is OK since this is the real world. The world we were living in.


Once you have adapted to the real world, once you learned how to deal with it. I promise, my friend, you'll be unstoppable.


I don't think the machine is how hard to deal with, but the people are the real hard part. If you need to deal with them. You'll have to be careful.


And to be honest, the only thing that you don't know is people. You don't know a damn about how can you deal with them. This makes you weak. As weak as shit.


The only difference between people and people is that they are thinking for different things.


Some of them think bigger than you. Some of them have more information than you. That is the part that really matters.


Don't be stupid employees. Be the boss. Be the man in charge. Be free.


I simply think only by doing so, you could live your wildest dream. Otherwise, no, you can't do anything.


Investment is intelligence. Not anyone can have it. This is also the splitting line between general worker and boss. The boss knows how to do the investment. And how to withdraw their profits when the time is right.


But the worker only knows how to work to get paid.


Be smart, my only friend.