Review in 2018 and Plans for 2019

Have Done in 2018: 
  1. Jul 26, 2018, spent almost a month, work for Expise Technology(http://www.expise.com), do tensorflow.js developing. I got 500 dollars from this work. The boss is called Jamie. (This is the first time I realize that I’m useful for others and capable of being a programmer. Thanks to the world.)

  2. Almost at the same time, at 17/08/2018, I spent 10 days to record Machine Learning video tutorials for LiveEdu. After that, I spent another week to record another one. I got almost 2000 CNY at this job. (To be honest, I love teaching. Because that keep reminds me: I’m useful.)

  3. I participated in some college hardware programming competitions with C language but didn’t get the first prize. So I treat it as a failure.

  4. I’ve learned how to use Kotlin, and created a few useless apps.

  5. I’ve learned how to use Reactjs, and created a few useless websites.

  6. I’ve learned how to build a reinforcement learning model with Keras, and created a few failed projects.

  7. I’ve learned how to use OBS, and how to use Python with the package I’ve created (auto everything) to process video. For example, automatically cut (or speed up) silence parts in a video.

  8. I’ve learned how to use Nginx, Docker-Compose.


Failed to do at 2018:
  1. I don’t have time to use Golang (because what Golang can do, python can do it too, and Python is easier)

  2. I can’t find my happiness. Because the learning process in university is totally different from studying computer science. I can’t endure those stupid people in school, because they’re annoying (simply, they are noise source). And I also can’t endure those stupid Rules and regulations at university, because they’re Inefficient and formalistic.

  3. I failed to pass the university final exam. Simply because I haven’t balance the time input at programming and university course.


    Plan to do at 2019:
  4. Try to be normal at the university.

  5. Try to accumulate knowledge instead of crazy output at school.

  6. Learn English by writing notes (including university notes).

  7. Don’t eager to code at school, do it after you get home.

  8. Body exercise.